With Murtaza Versi, CEO of Noesis Strategic Institute &
Vice President of Service Quality Insitute in Africa
Dear Business Owners, CEOs and Top Executives, we are happy to invite you at the
Worldwide Customer Service Conference in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
October 13th-14th, Thursday and Friday, 2016
This Event is For You if You:
- want to learn how to drive a service culture
- want to learn more from speakers who are customer service role models all over the world
- are a decision makers and want to learn how to drive and implement a service culture
- want to have a great time at our awards banquet on Friday night 😉
Don't miss this event!
Registration includes: Participant material, Coffee break AM / PM / Lunch, Networking reception on Thursday evening, Banquet award dinner on Friday evening
Save these for your customers and companies you want to have as clients.
We have our licensees from China, Allen Chen, Shanghai Foreign Service, Kazakhstan and Russia Larissa Yemoshkina and Josiah Blair, Sphere speaking. Last year, sales were almost $1 million in Kazakhstan. We also have the most successful channel partners in the world speaking from Mexico (Oscar Marcos Gomez), Peru (Teresa Cueva), US (Pat Porras) and Tanzania (Murtaza Versi) speaking. Review the agenda for the list of speakers.
Radisson Blu Mall of America, Bloomington
The Mall of America is the largest shopping mall in the US. There is no sales tax on clothing. The Mall is connected with a skyway so there is no need to go outside. You should consider spending at least 1-2 days extra in the Twin Cities. It is one of the most beautiful and exciting cities in the USto visit. Bring your spouse or friend. If they like to shop while you are at the conference, bring an empty suitcase. Almost everything is far less expense in Minnesota vs where you live.
We have a limited number of rooms reserved at the Radisson Blu at the Mall of America in Bloomington for our discounted rate of $162 night. This is a 5-star hotel. If you want to share a room with someone, let us know. The rate is the same for Single or Double occupancy. Download Registration Form, Here.
- Address: 2100 Killebrew Drive, Bloomington, MN 55425 Tel: +1 (952) 881-5258
- For reservations: BOOK HERE
- Online: www.radissonblumoa.com — Promotional Code: SQIWWC (on the main booking page)
- By phone: 1-800-333-3333 — Promotional Code: SQIWWC
- SQI Corporate Rate: USD $162.00 single or double plus taxes.
- Free transportation is included to and from the airport.
- Taxis are very expensive in Bloomington. If you prefer to stay at a less expensive hotel, you could easily spend $35 -60 a day on taxi fares.
- If you want to invite a spouse or friend for the 3 days to cover all the meals, registration is an additional $150 per person.
- Must booked by September 22, 2016 to get corporate rate.
Advance reservations are necessary and are based upon availability.
Please keep us aware of your visa approval if needed and remember to make hotel reservations.
Cancelation and substitution requests must be submitted in writing. Conference refunds are subject to a $25 processing fee each. To receive a full refund (less processing fees), cancelations must be received on or before September 30. No refunds will be processed for requests received on or after October 1 or for no shows.
This is event is sponsored by John Tschohl
John Tschohl is an international service strategist and speaker. He is founder and president of the Service Quality Institute in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Described by Time and Entrepreneur magazines as a customer service guru, he has written several books on customer service including Moving Up.
The Service Quality Institute has developed more than 26 customer service training programs including Remember Me, that have been distributed and presented throughout the world. John’s monthly strategic newsletter is available online at no charge. He can also be reached on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.