Radisson Blu Mall of America, Bloomington
The Mall of America is the largest shopping mall in the US. There is no sales tax on clothing. The Mall is connected with a skyway so there is no need to go outside. You should consider spending at least 1-2 days extra in the Twin Cities. It is one of the most beautiful and exciting cities in the USto visit. Bring your spouse or friend. If they like to shop while you are at the conference, bring an empty suitcase. Almost everything is far less expense in Minnesota vs where you live.
We have a limited number of rooms reserved at the Radisson Blu at the Mall of America in Bloomington for our discounted rate of $162 night. This is a 5-star hotel. If you want to share a room with someone, let us know. The rate is the same for Single or Double occupancy. Download Registration Form, Here.
- Address: 2100 Killebrew Drive, Bloomington, MN 55425 Tel: +1 (952) 881-5258
- For reservations: BOOK HERE
- Online: www.radissonblumoa.com — Promotional Code: SQIWWC (on the main booking page)
- By phone: 1-800-333-3333 — Promotional Code: SQIWWC
- SQI Corporate Rate: USD $162.00 single or double plus taxes.
- Free transportation is included to and from the airport.
- Taxis are very expensive in Bloomington. If you prefer to stay at a less expensive hotel, you could easily spend $35 -60 a day on taxi fares.
- If you want to invite a spouse or friend for the 3 days to cover all the meals, registration is an additional $150 per person.
- Must booked by September 22, 2016 to get corporate rate.
Advance reservations are necessary and are based upon availability.
Please keep us aware of your visa approval if needed and remember to make hotel reservations.
Cancelation and substitution requests must be submitted in writing. Conference refunds are subject to a $25 processing fee each. To receive a full refund (less processing fees), cancelations must be received on or before September 30. No refunds will be processed for requests received on or after October 1 or for no shows.