Every one of us is an individual, from a different upbringing, background, and culture, with different emotional needs and desires and yet we need to work with each other to achieve team results.
Teamwork in today’s fast paced world is possible and benefiting any organization by increasing productivity, heightening the sense of morale and improving efficiency. Allowing common people to attain uncommon results. Each member of the team must be able to sacrifice whatever personal views and interests he may have for the interest and efficiency of the team.
The Key Elements to Teamwork are:
- Knowing Each other by understanding each other’s strength and calling up on each member’s area of contributions.
- Understanding how communication affects teamwork positively and negatively helping each team member to promote good communication habits despite the range of views and diversity which results into energized process of obtaining agreement.
- Listening to each other and respect all points-of-views showing sensitivity to each other’s need and encouraged to participate in the decisions making process.
- Collaboration can produce motivation and improve creativity and enhance a sense of belonging within the group.
- Focusing on Vision, Goals and Results and a common purpose and stay involved until the objective is completed. And each individual act should complement the actions of the other members of the team and vice versa.
We at Noesis Strategic Institute offer various tools to achieve Teamwork.