The Spirit of Excellence
Improve Attitude, Morale and Communication Skills
The Spirit of Excellence was designed to achieve two main objectives:
- Increase the self-worth and self-image of every person within your organization through mastery and daily practice of the The Spirit of Excellence philosophy; and
- Improve your organization’s position by concentrating on quality service, the key to continued success in the health care community.
The goal of The Spirit of Excellence is to improve service to internal and external customers, patients, their families, the medical staff, and each other.
About the Program
The goal of The Essence of Caring is to improve service to internal and external customers – clients, their families, the medical and non-medical staff, and each other!
- Build patient loyalty and word of mouth advertising
- Encourage employee teamwork
- Improve attitude, moral, and communication
- Reduce customer complaints and staff turnover
- Reinforce your customer service philosophy
- Empower staff to deal more effectively with third party providers
- Support CQI initiatives