Deliver Exceptional Service
To deliver exceptional customer service means the following:
- This training program is built around the concept that all employees must work together as a team to deliver Exceptional Service.Go above and beyond the customer’s expectations.
- Offer extraordinary and superior service where you go that extra mile to excel.
- WOW the customer with your attention, actions, and words.
First three segments: Participants learn the philosophy of exceptional service.
- Introduction: Concept of total customer service and the role their team plays.
- Customer expectation: How personnel impact the service experience.
- Everyone’s important: Importance of pride and professionalism of the people.
Next seven segments: Participants learn specific skills and techniques to deliver quality service.
- Customer care: Role-playing to learn about establishing trust and empathy, and how to question, understand and provide effective solutions.
- Communicating quality: Learn about verbal and non-verbal communication for first impressions.
- Value-added service: Offering memorable service.
- Problem solving: Learn why customers complain and how to deal with and avoid dissatisfaction.
- Service recovery: Regaining customers’ goodwill after a service problem has occurred-often a result of failure to deliver acceptable service. Mistakes do happen-but switching to “service recovery” mode, taking positive steps to undo the damage, can restore the customer’s faith and loyalty.
- Speed: Doing it fast, doing it right and doing it now.
- Conclusion: Exercises and post-assessment