Time and USA Today magazine’s Customer Service Guru
and the author of 6 best-selling books, John Tschohl’s E-book:
“Empowerment – A Way Of Life”
“Thank you John, for giving us even more tools to create FANS NOT CUSTOMERS.”
Vernon W. Hill, II
Founder, Commerce Bank
Co-Founder, Metro Bank, London
Empowerment is NOT about breaking the rules, but bending them to keep the customer happy.
Quickly solving a customer’s problem benefits everyone–making empowerment a guaranteed investment.
Empowered employees will give excelent customer service – generating positive word of mouth while making unhappy customers into happy, repeat customers who are loyal for life.
“Without Empowerment, an organization will never be a service leader. Empowerment is the most critical skill an employee can master and a company can drive in order to leure and keep customers.” – John Tschohl
Download John Tschohl’s AMAZING “Empowerment – A Way Of Life” E-book for FREE!
Mastering Empowerment will give you considerable advantage. You will:
- Keep customers coming back again and again;
- Create a more positive environment for customers and employees;
- Make the employee’s job easier and more satisfying.
THE “EMPOWERMENT – A WAY OF LIFE” E-BOOK WILL HELP TO:
DEFINE THE DIFFERENT WAYS THAT EMPOWERMENT CAN BENEFIT THE CUSTOMER, ORGANIZATION, AND EMPLOYEES
IDENTIFY HOW TO CREATE A CULTURE OF EMPOWERMENT
EXPLAIN WHY EMPOWERMENT HAS BEEN SO DIFFICULT TO ACHIEVE
DESCRIBE THE BENEFITS OF EMPOWERING EMPLOYEES
DEMONSTRATE WHAT EMPOWERMENT SHOULD LOOK LIKE
The “Empowerment: A Way of Life” E-book
will teach you not just a list of rules,
but a way of life that you will enjoy!
- Managers, employees and the organization will benefit in so many
ways when empowerment is part of your business culture.
- Empowerment improves an employee’s job performance and makes
you an asset to your organization.
- Forces managers to notice the employee’s excellent service,
advancing your career with raises and promotions.
- Makes the employee feel important and valued–and an integral part
of the company’s success.
“Empowerment is a game-changing practice that cannot
hurt – rather it will help your organization.”
“Empowerment is the ultimate in customer service!”
- Giving employees the authority to make fast, on-the-spot decisions leads to elated customers.
- You are in the business of customer service, and that is what empowerment is all about.
- When you can solve a customer’s problem quickly and efficiently, he feels more valued.
- The ability to make customers happy improves your job performance and makes you an asset to your organization.
- It’s a win/win for customers and the organization.